The tears and sweat of 34zero6

The life of thirtyfour06.. to bring us through our life.. (HEY! U ALL BETTER UPDATE DAILY IF NOT REGULARLY I TELL U, AND ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN EVEN POSTED 1 ENTRY, GET UR FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD AND TYPE ONE GOOD ONE!!!)

Monday, December 18, 2006

X'MAS GATHERING!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!! THE X'MAS GATHERING WILL BE HELD AT CHERYL'S PLACE ON THE 23 DEC 2006 AT 7.30 PM!!

AND TO REPEAT ( YES TO CALCY=]) THAT ITS NEITHER BBQ NOR STEAMBOAT. ITS POTLUCK! YES, meaning you HAVE TO BRING THE FOOD YOURSELF!


So, i'm just going to make a list for the stuffs to bring, and you all pls msg me regarding wad you want to bring so tt i can arrange.

LIST TO TAKE NOTE!

1. Fishballs
2. Nuggets
3. Beehoon
4. Drinks
5. Logcake
6. Turkey meat
7. Stew(optional)
8. Shepherd's pie



Tentatively, this are the food needed.

pls rem to msg me

and if there's anything u guys would like to add, pls call me to tell me. thns!


--------Krysh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home