The tears and sweat of 34zero6

The life of thirtyfour06.. to bring us through our life.. (HEY! U ALL BETTER UPDATE DAILY IF NOT REGULARLY I TELL U, AND ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN EVEN POSTED 1 ENTRY, GET UR FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD AND TYPE ONE GOOD ONE!!!)

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hello everybody!

Seems that our dear royal catness Cheryl is having some problems with the oh-so-friendly kino stuff!! Hahahs. Anyway, have you tried the Taka branch? The other time I went there, there's still some books left! (and I bought the arden version of othello)

Yes!! And the christmas party sounds fun!!!!!! Gosh! But I've been eating and eating soooo much!!!!!!!!
Grrr!!!!! Some people just lack self discipline!!!! * My dear Beveerrrlyyyy!!! Do you see this?* Waaaahss!! ^^

hahahs, okies, anyway..the festive season is coming soon!!!! I just love christmasss!!!!XD
Till we meet and *gasps! eat some more*....enjoy ur hols looo!!!!!!!!*^^*

mucks mucks,
sylvia:)))

Ps) And oh yea Cheryl dearie!!!!!! I wanna seee kinky tooo!!! Wohahahaha!!! The lazy big fat cat!!!!!!XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home