The tears and sweat of 34zero6

The life of thirtyfour06.. to bring us through our life.. (HEY! U ALL BETTER UPDATE DAILY IF NOT REGULARLY I TELL U, AND ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN EVEN POSTED 1 ENTRY, GET UR FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD AND TYPE ONE GOOD ONE!!!)

Monday, December 04, 2006

Chalet Information

Hey people! This is my first time blogging. This is cool man...lol.

Anyway, regarding the chalet:
You guys can check it out at this website http://www.hometeamns.sg/index.cfm?GPID=52
There's a map there and this is the address: 124A – 124H Pasir Ris Road
6581 9149 / Operation Hp: 9146 7973
I don't really think the map is very helpful, but all I can tell you is that take transport all the way along the road by Pasir Ris Park till the end and that's it. There's sort of a roundabout before it and a sign saying HomeTeam NS. If it helps, there are many weird broken toilet bowls in place of pretty girls awaiting you at the entrance. And in case any of you is worried (or hopeful) , no, there aren't any crazy desperate naked NS guy hiding in the bushes. There, that's about all I can say. Oh yeah, don't even think about trying to barbeque on the ground or something. The last time we tried that, we exploded the tiles...:(
I think I won't be taking the bus with you guys on wednesday, because I'm going to go by myself slightly earlier with my sister to check in. You guys don't mind my sister hanging around that day, do you??? Lol...Worry not, she's not going to practise acupuncture just yet. Anyway, if you guys need help finding the place, just call my handphone, right?

Sorry I posted this exceptionally late. I'm really slacking, plus I didn't really know how to post, until now. Yesss, I know, I'm a computer dummy in this 21st century age of technology. Laugh all you want. Hope some people will read this before wednesday at least.

P.S. The swing's mine!!! :P

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger 3406 said...

Btw...I forgot. The last post was by me, fooclaire. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home