The tears and sweat of 34zero6

The life of thirtyfour06.. to bring us through our life.. (HEY! U ALL BETTER UPDATE DAILY IF NOT REGULARLY I TELL U, AND ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN EVEN POSTED 1 ENTRY, GET UR FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD AND TYPE ONE GOOD ONE!!!)

Saturday, December 16, 2006

*dies*

I've just been to Kino yesterday, and know what? Forget you even read my first post about the oh-so-friendly staff of Kino.. I couldn't find either book on the shelves, so I asked the information desk people if they've arrived. Turns out they have, but only 1 copy each. Thanks a lot, Bob! (For convenience's sake I shall name the Kino staff from 2 weeks ago, Bob.) The guy from yesterday said I should have placed an order if I wanted to get it yestereday, but our dear Bob didn't mention anything about ordering, so I naively thought that there'd be quite a few copies. *growls in agitation* This means that we'll just have to get the books from Times. Which also means we won't have much time to read the books, seeing as MrR hasn't made contact since the last mail..

So, yeah..

On a lighter note, Christmas is coming! This festive day always brings about bittersweet feelings, since it heralds the new year (aka new school term). But, ah wells! At least there's the Christmas gathering! (:

A few things to note though..
  • The toilet flush is not working.
  • My mom would like us to clean up after ourselves, after having witnessed the messiness of 'ni men zhe xie nian qing ren'. (Aprie, that was chinese for 'you young people')
  • Do not sit, lie, or make contact with my bed if you wish to keep your head. Yes, I'm a clean freak, and I'll freak out if my bed gets dirty @__@ (DIE, DUST, DIE!!)
  • Please do not provoke my dog. She doesn't take well to strangers.. Especially males. (Yes, my dog's a female, which makes her a b*t*h.)
  • Please do not agitate my cat. He's shyyyyyyy xD
  • Please do not feed the fish. Last time a guest thought it'd be nice to feed the fish a bit of bbq-ed chicken wings, and the sight of floating dead fish was, indeed, nice.

Yep, just thought I'd let you guys know.. And in case you were looking forward to reading another of my absurd wonderful conspiracy theories, I'm sorry to let you down, but I'm feeling quite sane today. *shrugs*

Happy Christmas! Don't let the nargles in your hair! (:

Love,
Cheryl

P.S. Check out Czenthia design! It's a wonderful website selling nice jewellery (: *thickskin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home